Welcome to Intensity
Thank You for your Interest in the Intensity Athletics Program
By becoming a member of Intensity Athletics you are partnering in the journey to develop your child. Our goal is to not only share our passion for competitive all-star cheer, but to inspire athletes to be the best they can be both in and out of the gym which will in turn help them become positive members of society. Our owners and coaches are committed to providing a safe place where children develop both mentally and physically. We encourage our athletes to challenge themselves to reach new skills and goals with the help of our dedicated staff, we promote and teach sportsmanship, importance of scholastics, self-esteem, and self worth to carry on years after your athlete graduates from our program.
2020-2021 Mid-Season Team is Forming Now
It's time for our Mid-Season Sign Ups!
If you were not able to join our year round teams then we have a team for you. Minimal to no experience is required, however the more experience you have the better! Registration can now be done through your parent portal. The first team practice and evaluations will be Wednesday, November 11th from 6:30-8:30PM. There will be a parent informational meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, November, 11th at 7:30PM. If you have any questions please let us know.
2020-2021 All-Star Competitive Cheer Season
Welcome to our page! The safety and well being of our families and athletes is our first priority! With COVID-19 creating an unique situation in our community, we have adapted our evaluation process in order to get under way with our new season! Please read carefully so you can better understand our evaluation process and what you can expect.
- Create an account, or log into your existing account, under our parent portal and register your athletes for Virtual Evaluations. If you are a new athlete you will register under "New Athlete Evaluations" if you are a returner you will register under "Returning Athletes Virtual Evaluations".
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email that will have 2 links to help you finish the registration process.
- Link 1- Complete the intake form.
- Link 2-Select your day and time for your Virtual Evaluation.
- Once these steps have been completed you will receive a confirmation, as well as what to expect on the day of evaluations.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you and getting the season started!!
2020-2021 Try-Out Magazine
Click the Link to Schedule a Tour Today
Would you like to learn more about our program? Clink the link below to schedule a FREE tour and evaluation today.
New to tumbling or Cheer? Our classes are developed to equip athletes to excel and take them to the next level. We offer tumbling classes for beginning, intermediate and advanced levels as well as a variety of other classes.